At Solosy Wealth Management Ltd we understand the demands involved in managing and controlling a successful business. It is both challenging and rewarding, requiring a great deal of commitment, energy and mental stamina.
You understand your business, and whether written down in a formal business plan or as a vision in your own mind, you have goals and ambitions both personally and for your company.
These could include:-
- Business acquisition and expansion
- Achieving financial security
- Quality of life for yourself and your employees
- Building a legacy for the next generation
Perhaps you have other ambitions, but whatever they are, they are specific to your business and you need someone who understands your aspirations and who can help you and your business achieve its financial objectives.
The following list, although not exhaustive indicates the main areas where we can help you with your corporate and personal financial planning.
- Retirement planning
- Employee benefits - group life, critical illness or private medical
- Employee share ownership
- Total reward strategy
Personal Financial Planning for Directors
- Realising and accessing wealth
- Exit and succession planning*
- Shareholder protection
- Retirement planning including SIPPs/SSASs
- Management Buyout/Buy in*
- Key person insurance
- Bespoke general insurance audit
If you would like more information, on our corporate client services please contact us for a copy of our corporate brochure.
*This may involve a service that is separate and distinct from those offered by St. James's Place.